Thursday, July 12, 2012

Miracles

Check out my new blog Ivory Bloom!


Lots of FREE printables, creative ideas and an art community.






An Uppercase Living demonstrator, Diane Kreminski, is experiencing a miracle right now in her life. A new granddaughter Lily Grace Dally.



Here is a touching message she sent explaining what was happening.

Dear UL family, 
I am here in Nashville living at the Ronald McDonald House so I can be close to my blessed granddaughter Lily Grace Dally. She was born July 3 at 1:38 am in a pretty terrifying situation, but God was present. I confess I am still struggling with it all, but I am extremely grateful in every way. I flew down here Fri. am 6/29 and we were hoping for another 7 weeks of complete bed rest for Lily to grow before her arrival. We only lasted 4 more days , and I praise God I was here when it happened. I won't go into details except to say the Dr. told us from the start that even if we were in the OR when the membrane tore ( from the vasa previa) we could have an "unfortunate outcome". It was truly the most horrifying night of my life and much too late to wake people with calls. Thanks to Uppercase, I have my sweet sister Kathy Kendrick who I hoped would be up late in Calif. I couldn't even reach my husband in Buffalo! I texted Kathy and she texted me right back to let me know she was praying. That was so powerful for me. So to update, my daughter is doing well though exhausted from being at every care round the clock(every 3 hr) and pumping like mad ;) She won't be able to hold Lily for a couple of weeks yet. Back on a ventilator till her lungs get stronger. She also has a large hole in her heart which is looking like trouble. They would like it to close on its own, but there is a med. they're using. The next step would be surgery . Impossible to even think of! She is lively and sweet and really working hard to take over that ventilator and breathe on her own. 2 1/2 lbs and 14.5 inches of miracle;) I can barely breathe when I look at her. Please keep praying for that hole in her heart to close because they said its really big. I know God can take care of this, but it wouldn't hurt to hear from some prayer warriors:) Thank you all for your prayers and words of support. I can of begin to tell you how much they have meant. God did hear and that's why my Lily Grace is here with us!
Way out of the loop on all my UL biz. I can't get the new catalog to come up on the website and mine were mailed to my home in NY. I meant to give a shout out to Nashville ladies to get me a catalog which I would pay you for.


Here is the response she received from the other ladies at Uppercase Living:


  • Wendy Borum Woodard Lots of prayers coming your way ♥
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Paula Moura Tucker Oh Diane (((HUG))) Praying for all of you!
    8 hours ago ·  · 2

  • Shawna Still sending my prayers!
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Jennifer Bemis-Groth sending prayers your way
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Madelyn Fedele Pestle Diane, our thoughts & prayers r with you & yr family. I'm in NY, LET ME KNOW YR ADDRESS THERE & I'll Mail you a couple catty's. Definitly, no charge. Great way to ease yr mind for a second. HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU! Lily is beautiful!
    8 hours ago via mobile ·  · 2

  • Leanna Giltmier Prayers for all of you.
    8 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Carolyn Quirin-Morris Prayers & blessing for you all!
    8 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Heather Brenner Aughenbaugh This is UL business because we are a family and your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you lots of strength and sending little Lily tons and tons of love and future hugs!
    8 hours ago ·  · 2

  • Tamara Klein Dorman Sending lots of prayers! Stay strong!
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Stephanie Anthony Snyder We will be praying and believing for God to move in a mighty way and complete the healing in her body! I serve a big God that is able to do far above what we can even begin to imagine. Please keep us posted.
    8 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Marie Vojta Wollschlager many many prayers.
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Hiedi Kadlec Thank you for the update. Congratulation mom and grandma!! I having been praying from the day you posted your story. I do know you and your family are going through. My niece was born at 27 weeks and was 3lbs 14 1/4 in. and a huge fighter and a miracle. She had a number of issues and fought through a year in the hospital. Yes, a year! She just couldn't those little lungs to work for her. But i will not go into detail. She is now a pretty healthy beautiful 13 year old who is loving life!! I pray that little miracle Lily grows strong each and everyday. God Bless!
    8 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Kristen Williams Atwood Lots of prayers for you all!
    7 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Beth Cobasky Clopton Thinking of you! I am in Ft Campbell ky about 45 mins away! I am currrently at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital for my sons surgery. He is fine- just waiting to make sure no complications come up and then home. I will bring you some catalogs in the next few days if you will PM me.
    7 hours ago via mobile ·  · 3

  • Laura Bailey Nordin Sweet sweet baby. My baby sister(26 now) was born 3 mo premature. She *had* a similar heart situation. She did have surgery and is fine. Prayer is powerful. I believe this sweet miracle has a big future! Hugs and love from Texas. ♥
    7 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Jennifer Schmidt Ratliff Prayers sent!
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Dede Ruckman UppercaseLiving Demonstrator Prayers being sent to you and your family.
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Jody Toews thinking of you all!!!! she is so sweet
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Jill Dederich My goodness what a sweet baby girl with so much hair already :) my thoughts are with you all!
    6 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Jaron Winder God speed! We will be praying for your sweet little one!! :)
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Mary Schranz Frierdich Just as God fills the hole in our hearts spiritually He can heal a hole physically!!!! In Jesus Name heal this precious baby. Amen.
    6 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Sindy Adams Watson I have been thinking of you, Diane! Little miracle Lily Grace is beautiful. As small as she is, she can still fight! Praying for all of you. Glad to hear your daughter is pumping - best thing for a preemie to have! I'm glad you are there to be with them.
    6 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Lori Richter Kuper sending thoughts and prayers your way!!
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Ashley Yoder Varga Thanks for the update Diane! Praying for strength for your family! She's a cutie!
    6 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Virginia Acosta my heart is racing right now. praying praying praying for little Lilly.
    6 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Kathy Lee Hornbeck Kendrick My eyes are full of tears as I read the loving comments of all my UL sisters. Thank you all for supporting this beautiful family in your prayers.
    6 hours ago · 

  • Lyndi Ginter Many many prayers for Lilly!!
    5 hours ago · 

  • Ka Leigh Edwards The belles will be in Nashville July 27-28.. We must come visit and bring UL goodies!!!! Much love darling and big huge prayers.
    5 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Kelly Covington Lynch Diane, I live about 45 minutes south of Nashville and have no plans for the weekend. Is there anything I can bring you? I'll be happy to bring you some catalogs this weekend and you certainly will not be paying for them, but do you need anything else? My home number is: 931-364-4551 Please call if I can bring you anything at all. Praying for your beautiful Granddaughter!
    5 hours ago ·  · 5

  • Mary Sanchez PRAYERS YOUR WAY !! My daughter (stepdaughter) was exactly like this and now she is a health 10yr girl ! God is there watching and working his magic ! I'm praying for no surgeries for your little baby girl . Our daughter has many scars from her adventure and it kills me to this day cuz they hurt her physically now that she's growing . All the best wishes and prayers your way !
    5 hours ago ·  · 2

  • Nancy Cuff Miss Lily Grace is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her picture and updating us. Like many of your UL family, I've been praying for your family and will continue to do so. I have 3 NICU graduates and am confident that miracles happen every day. Sweet Lily is a miracle already and I'm praying for more miracles and healing for her. Praying for strength for you and your family. Praying for wisdom for the medical team.
    5 hours ago ·  · 2

  • Robin Rump Oh, Diane Krzeminski, she is absolutely beautiful!! I am so glad you updated us, like so many others I have been praying and thinking of you each day. Welcome to grandmotherhood, there is nothing like it! I will continue to pray for healing for her and strength for your daughter and comfort for you (((HUGS))).
    5 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Shylah Kelley She is beautiful, I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers
    5 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Jen 'Nace' Robinson Just prayed!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Torreh Pearl UppercaseLiving Demonstrator She is a sweet little miracle.
    4 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Chris Meyer Blazek she is gorgeous! I will keep praying that each day she grows stronger and gets closer for her and her mama to hold each other.
    4 hours ago ·  · 1

  • Judy Miller Diane, Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter! God has a perfect plan for Miss Lily. The prayers which are ascending from all of us in this group will be heard by our gracious God. Love and hugs to you and yours! I am so glad you are able to be with your daughter right now.
    4 hours ago ·  · 3

  • Jennifer M. Woodson-Thomas Prayers going up! :)
    3 hours ago via mobile ·  · 1

  • Tonya Fowler Andrews OMG...I totally teared up when I read this. My first son was born 6 weeks early and it is so scarey when they are so little. I can however tell you he is now a healthy 14 year old boy. I am sending lots of prayers your way and hoping for the best for all of you. A big hug from this UL sister to you!
    about an hour ago ·  · 1

  • Gina Marie Praying for that sweet little Angel Lily.

  • Paula Moura Tucker Yes, I too am proof that premature babies with heart issues grow to be healthy children ♥
    59 minutes ago · 

  • Laura-lee Kaufman My sisters baby was also born very premature with ventricular septal defect which is essentially a hole between both sides. Happy beautiful 17 yr old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment