Personalize an 8x10 frame to create a beautiful piece of art that dad will want to take to work!
• repurpose or find an 8 x 10 frame at a thrift store
• clean glass well before applying the vinyl expression
• chose a piece of scrapbook paper with a simple design
• write sweet and meaningful messages on the paper (great project for kids!)
• leave open space on the paper where the expression will go, so none of the messages get covered up
• put scrapbook paper in frame with glass on top
Idea from Inger Erickson.
Vinyl can be purchased from Uppercase Living.
Other great Gifts for Dads are listed here.
Lots of FREE printables, creative ideas and an art community.